This ROM is based on official Teclast firmware T98 4G八核 (C6R2)-Android4.4.4-V1.08-5BA6 from their support site.

I do not own one of these tablets, so let someone experienced with flashing custom ROM's try this and post here their results from testing before trying as a beginner.

I've only changed the boot.img and system.img files...so the rest of the firmware is completely stock. I had errors getting the scatter file to load in the flash tool that was included with the firmware, so I've switched to the version of the SP flash tool I've been using on all of my other ROM's. I had no trouble making a custom CWM Recovery for this ROM with MTK Droid Tools.

This ROM is:

Rooted with ClockworkMod Superuser
Debloated
Init.d/Busybox support added
There were no ABN files, so I'm not sure how to change the user app space on this ROM. It may be combined with the internal SD space.
New boot animation
CWM Recovery created with MTK Droid Tools v2.5.3
Reboot app by Petrus
Google Play Store fixes
English Default

Just follow the instructions in the First Time User's Guide PDF file in the root folder of the ROM kit.


Download

NOTE: Normally, I include a copy of MTK Droid Tools in the ROM kit so you can use it to back up your IMEI and NVRAM data...however v2.5.3 of MTK Droid Tools produces a virus scan error and prevents me from adding it to the zip files. You can get with Google.

PLEASE READ POST #4 on this thread for information about backing up your IMEI and NVRAM data:

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...g-a-Custom-ROM