12/07/2015

We test the iPad Mini 4, you have questions?

This year, he appeared iPad Mini 4 generation – more efficient, more functional, but still compact. As it turns out, Apple has me in his hand. Again.

Every year I tell myself that the current iPad Mini would be perfect for me, and if I invested in this particular model, it does not have to never think about changing your tablet. Until the launch of a successor. When was the iPad Mini 1 gene. I thought that such a small iPad is all you need. When was the iPad Mini 2 gene. I thought the Retina screen is all you need. When was the iPad Mini 3 gene. I thought TouchID is all you need. When was the iPad Mini 4 gene. I thought that multitasking is all you need. The first iPad was really great, but I found that reading on the PDFs is quite uncomfortable, I began to think about the model of the Retina screen. Shortly after that I started to use the iPhone 6, which integrated fingerprint reader meant that I became comfortable, and the iPad Mini with the addition would save me from giving up new habits. But when came the iPad Mini 4 with multitasking function, I realized that it was what we now expect from the tablet.
iPad Mini 4 / photo. tabletManiaK.pl
still we live in the paradigm, whose iron rule says: the tablet is not used to generate content, but to its consumption. And even though it was so always, it's who of using the tablet did not write on it some notes, no notes or photos made no attempt to save notes during a lecture or meeting? Multitasking, indeed Split view, if we talk about iOS-ie, the natural course of development of tablets and I'm glad I visited also the iPad Mini. I tried out a new feature on the 7.9-inch screen tablet and performs really well. I started in one window a book in iBooks, the second I left myself browser from Youtube. Both programs run very smoothly, and the tablet did not get out of breath. Wonder why only certain restrictions – not every program can be run in Split View, we can not duplicate applications, for example. Safari (imagine two open browser tab next to each other!).
iPad Mini 4 / photo. tabletManiaK.pl
the face of the device itself has not changed with respect to its predecessor. Tablet is small, sleek and very light. The quality of workmanship exemplary, and built-in reader complies with the job. The screen is extremely sharp, and the yield looks promising. I doubt that the device had a problem with any game available in AppStorze. [test slug = "3dmark" virtual="3dmark-ice-storm-unlimited-total,3dmark-ice-storm-unlimited-graphics,3dmark-ice-storm-unlimited-physics" product_id = "19572,21226,20116"] Soon we will publish a full test of the device, but if you have any questions about the iPad Mini 4, feel free to write in the comments. For all I try to answer in the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Elephone M3 News

Elephone M3 comes in two versions, both with the integration of aviation aluminum body and have Rose Gold, Champagne Gold, Smoky Grey ...