JIAKE I9 dare to designed a 5.5 inch screen, thanks to it has a metal frame to protect screen anti hit and I9 body will be protect well too, beyond that, 954 x 460 resolution and up to 5.5 inch is your best cinema.

"Project svelte" makes Android 4.4 can running smoothly in 512MB RAM space, keep the running speed of MIJUE G3 when you open more apps, Android 4.4 use the sequential service solutions, bring multitasking and respond more quickly..

JIAKE I9's camera equipped dual LED flash light for shooting full-in light, when you shooting at midnight, the light of image will be best effect. In addition, I9 camera supports auto-focus, panorama model and other function.

Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
 takes you in the new apps world, the new icons, lock screen, smooth system animation, more powerful functions of voice search, calling and messaging JIAKE I9 supports Smart Wake, Face Unlock and Voice Unlock for quick waking up your phone

http://www.tinydeal.com/jiake-i9-55-...-p-144235.html