I'm in the market for good monitor headphones and I've seen people rave about the low price and the build and sound quality of the SOMIC brand over at head-fi.
I've read favorable comparisons between the m50 and the MM163 and that definitely peaked my interest. One particular user actually chose them over his m50s, citing them as less boomy and more transparent. This is exactly what I need for music production.
I've found a a great deal for them over at tinydeal.com and with free shipping, I don't think I can go wrong to try them out. This is crazy cheap, especially compared to the m50.
http://www.tinydeal.com/somic-mm163-35mm-stereo-hifi-monitor-music-headset-25m-p-118373.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Elephone M3 News
Elephone M3 comes in two versions, both with the integration of aviation aluminum body and have Rose Gold, Champagne Gold, Smoky Grey ...
-
How to Clone Laptop Hard Drive to Smaller SSD or New HDD Here's how you can clone your laptop's hard drive to a smaller SSD or new...
-
Here are some common maintenance scripts you can run on a Windows PC: • Disk Cleanup - This clears temporary files , old Windows u...
-
Automatically Backup Data to Network Drive for Free Here are a few free and easy ways to automatically backup data to a network drive in W...
No comments:
Post a Comment