2/03/2015

[Tinydeal] SOMIC MM163 $52

I'm in the market for good monitor headphones and I've seen people rave about the low price and the build and sound quality of the SOMIC brand over at head-fi.

I've read favorable comparisons between the m50 and the MM163 and that definitely peaked my interest. One particular user actually chose them over his m50s, citing them as less boomy and more transparent. This is exactly what I need for music production.

I've found a a great deal for them over at tinydeal.com and with free shipping, I don't think I can go wrong to try them out. This is crazy cheap, especially compared to the m50.

http://www.tinydeal.com/somic-mm163-35mm-stereo-hifi-monitor-music-headset-25m-p-118373.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Elephone M3 News

Elephone M3 comes in two versions, both with the integration of aviation aluminum body and have Rose Gold, Champagne Gold, Smoky Grey ...